Skip to main content

Saving Our Families





We all have free will. It takes a strong mind to admit when that free will is under attack. Philosophers have predicted for centuries that what is going on currently would happen one day. They hypothesized that the only way that the wealthy could ultimately overtake the masses would be by handicapping our free will through the spread of misinformation, and by chemically pacifying us.

Do you know that sugar has an almost identical effect on the brain as cocaine, and that it is just as addictive? Do you know that in World War Two massive amounts of fluoride were poured into the water supplies of concentration camps, for the purpose of pacifying the captives? Are you aware that there are many countries in the world that consume far more cigarettes per capita that the U.S. and yet we have the second highest rate of lung cancer deaths in the world, higher even than China?

Just this week, I lost my second family member to type-two diabetes. I have other family members who are at high risk from the same disease. My family members are dead and dying because they had trust in our government. Most of us believe that the foods we are eating are safe. Most of us are wrong.

If you want for your own children to live long and healthy lives, the most powerful thing that you can teach them is to question everything that they learn. Where did this information come from? Who stands to gain from me believing this information? Who will ultimately make money off of my belief in this information?

The running blame, for decades now, has been placed upon the victims of our food industry. My grandfather died at the beginning of the epidemic. The “experts” claim that these people are responsible for their illnesses. They say that these people have no self-control. They say that the victims just need to get out and exercise more.

How exactly, is someone supposed to defend himself or herself from an addictive substance that the institutions they trust are telling them is perfectly safe? How are they supposed to muster up the courage to seek help when they are being blamed for their own sickness? How are they supposed to dissolve their addiction when the only solution that they are offered comes in the form of pharmaceuticals, dangerous surgeries, and the advice to muster up some self-control?

The food industry is making billions off of our national disease. Our citizens are dying as a result. They are systematically keeping us ill, because when we are ill we consume more. The “solutions” that they continue to offer up: Sugar Substitutes, Fat-Free Foods, Reduced Calorie Meals. They are only making us sicker and sicker.

“Eat real food, mostly vegetables, learn to cook.” It is a mantra for survival that many people in our country would look at as a punishment. This is because they are addicted to the foods that are killing them, and it is getting worse every single year.

I do not want what has happened to my family to happen to yours. Get the refined sugar out of your house however you can. Please learn to prepare your own meals at home. Use fresh ingredients as often as possible. Work hard not to purchase any processed food that contains more than five ingredients. Do not eat chemicals that you cannot pronounce nor identify.

You can stop this epidemic. Each one of us can. Do not allow your family to be poisoned for the sake of corporate greed. We have lost too many beloved family members already. It is time for this to end.


   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 Things…you learn after moving to Florida.

20 Things…you learn after moving to Florida.
1.There is a big difference between a roach and a palmetto bug. Real roaches are the guys from New York. They infest, they are spooky smart, they are dirty and nasty, and you have to work really hard to get rid of them. Palmetto bugs however, are big and creepy and dumb. You usually see them outside at night and they will fly right at your face. They don’t infest because they are native and they can’t survive in our AC temps. 2.Every public indoor place will always be frigid. Most of your friend’s houses will be as well. I take a sweater with me almost everywhere that I go, and if I forget to I regret it. 3.Outside of weather emergencies, weathermen are superfluous. In the rainy season, which is most of the time, there is an eighty percent chance of rain, every single day. The weather man has no idea what time it will rain, how hard, or for how long, and there is no way for him to predict it. You just have to go out there with your fingers cr…

Christmas in Florida

Christmas in Florida
December tenth today and I swam my thirty laps in the pool. It’s pretty chilly, but I don’t really feel it after the second lap. I am so grateful that I am able to keep swimming this late into the season. My body responds much better to swimming than it does to running, and I still get a great cardio work out.
This is our seventh or eighth Christmas in Florida now. To be honest, it wasn’t much of an adjustment for me. I have lived in climates where we got tons of snow. I even graduated from high school in Northern Michigan, but I really don’t miss it. I am a worrier, so snow just makes me think of bad roads and car accidents. I think snow is absolutely gorgeous, but I don’t like the cold. I would be perfectly happy if snow stayed on mountains. I would visit it to ski.
I finally convinced my husband for the first time this year that we really did not need a tree. He is partial to real ones, and I have no real love for artificial trees. Not once in all of the years…

The Power Of Willful Ignorance

I watched a woman say these words in a speech a few moments ago and nothing could be more true...willful ignorance is insanely powerful. Willful ignorance is the reason that good German people allowed their neighbors to be dragged off by the Nazis in the middle of the night. It is the reason that American people choose to believe our homeless are lazy and irresponsible instead of facing the reality that their situations have arisen because of widespread mental illness and cooperate greed. It is the reason that you will pick up a steak on your way home from work tonight, not bothering to find out where it came from, because you just don’t want to know. The truth is too disgusting.
I have gone on about the meat industry quite a bit and my goal here is not to do that. I love to eat meat, I will state that again, but the example that comes from our consumption of factory meat is so powerful when it comes to explaining willful ignorance that I want to use it. Out of ALL of the many, many,…